Chalkstream helps awarding bodies gather vital insight about their market and customers – to better understand their needs and preferences and to measure performance over time.
Our research has helped awarding bodies:
- identify opportunities for growth
- successfully re-brand
- improve customer communication, experience, service and relationships
- grow profit per centre
- grow profitable centre numbers.
Projects typically include:
- secondary or client data analysis to understand customer base or broader market
- online and telephone interviews with customers and the broader market
- analysis, reporting, consultancy.
Each Chalkstream research project is bespoke according to specific client needs. Themes we have explored on behalf of awarding body clients include:
awarding body selection factors among customer centres and the wider market
- motivators for supplier change
- opportunities for innovation and growth within the customer base
- competitor benchmarking
- awareness, attitudes and behaviours of potential customers
- communication preferences and performance
- lead identification and generation
- attitudes among influencers, including partnership opportunities.
Clients who have used this product include:
- ABC Awards
- Gateway Qualifications
- The City & Guilds Group
- City & Guilds
- Confederation of Hospitality and Tourism
“We commissioned Chalkstream following the launch of our new City & Guilds Group brand to understand awareness of, and attitudes to, the Group and its businesses and corporate positioning activities.
“The process they followed was very thorough….The project team was made up of experienced researchers and seasoned analysts – who were able to advise us on the best route to take at every stage.
“The outcomes of the research were very useful and informative…The research highlighted some key challenges and opportunities for us to explore as part of our future planning process. And, it has provided clear benchmark values for us to measure future waves of research against – which I will definitely be approaching Chalkstream to follow up.”
Nicola Palin, Head of Group Brand, City & Guilds Group
“Chalkstream were excellent – professional, thoughtful, thorough and produce high quality outputs that have proven very useful since the project completion. I have already recommended Chalkstream to my colleagues, and I’m pleased that are continuing to provide an excellent research service to different parts of our business.”
Shuba Krishnan, Customer Experience and Insight Manager, City & Guilds
"Chalkstream are highly professional and a delight to work with. They have provided us with solutions which have made a real impact on our business going forward."
Paul Eeles, Chief Executive, ABC Awards
"Chalkstream interpreted our brief exceptionally well and delivered a series of comprehensive reports under challenging conditions. They demonstrated an understanding of our market that far exceeds any other research organisation we have commissioned."
Carol Snape, CEO, Gateway Qualifications