Chalkstream conducts market and reputation research for education, training, skills and membership association clients in the public, private and voluntary sectors, both in the UK and internationally.
For college clients, we have developed a suite of research products designed to improve sudent recruitment.
We turn expert research design, first-class fieldwork and powerful analysis into clear, straightforward, practical recommendations that drive intelligent decision-making.
Each project is tailored to the circumstances and ambitions of the client. You can read what current and former research clients say about us in our testimonials section.
We offer quantitative, qualitative and mixed methodology research services and projects typically include data analysis, research design, fieldwork, data processing and analysis with written, graphical and oral reporting.
Our research portfolio includes:
- In-depth qualitative face to face and telephone interviewing
- Focus group/workshop design, facilitation and reporting
- Data analysis
- Mystery shopping
- Online surveying
- Social media listening and analysis
- Labour market intelligence
- Google Analytics and associated digital metrics
Topical specialisms and research products include:
- Institutional reputation and brand
- Non-enrolled applicants in higher and further education
- Student and employer attitudes to apprenticeships and apprenticeship providers
- Membership body and trade association performance
- Science communication - effectiveness and challenges
- Public relations measurement and evaluation
- Education provider and employer relationships
- The UK awarding organisation market
- The international media and social media monitoring market